Thank you! Through persistence, never surrendering, and a disregard for our 1 star reviewers e have made it to 600 episodes. It’s your fault and we thank you for it.
Make sure to follow Cara Santa Maria https://twitter.com/CaraSantaMaria
Seth Andrews https://twitter.com/ThinkingAtheist
Marsh and Andy https://twitter.com/MrMMarsh
Stories from the Week
Make sure you follow Seth Andrews
Seth Andrews Wikipedia <- read it NOW!
Tom and Cecil have special guest Seth Andrews of The Thinking Atheist (and his velvety smooth voice) on the show to discuss key topics in the news. This week they focus on the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Stories covered in this episode:
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Maajid Nawaz Are “Anti-Muslim Extremists”
- I’m A Muslim Reformer. Why Am I Being Smeared as an ‘Anti-Muslim Extremist’?
- Alex Jones is really a Super Saiyan
- Ever want to own a bunch of absurdly creepy wax Amish children? Now you can!
A big shout-out and thank you to Elvis for creating the song that starts this episode!
- Sometimes ‘The Lord Seemed To Sleep,’ Pope Says In Farewell
- Cardinal Keith O’Brien resigns as Archbishop
- Pope candidate Cardinal Turkson: Pedophilia is a white thing
- Christians upset over the poster of a woman licking a cow to promote a burger chain
- Religious satellite TV show Miracle Hour ‘risking lives’
- Creationism, Ayn Rand and gun control: Actual laws proposed this month
- Robertson: ‘Rebuke’ demons by praying over possessed secondhand clothes