- Indiana sheriff says prayer in school is the only way to stop kids from being murdered –
- Christian group ‘investigating’ family and staff of 2016 candidates to expose gay sympathizers
- Allen West Blames Football Injuries On Church-State Separation
- Husband sets wife on fire in Pakistan ‘honour killing’
- Pat Robertson: ‘Smack’ your children to protect them from ‘evil’ devil music in iPods
- John Kasich awaits signal from God on presidential bid
- Televangelist Creflo Dollar claims Pokemon causes homosexuality
- Father who beat children with cricket bat refused ‘Working with Children’ check
- Texas lawmaker refuses to meet with constituents who don’t share her views, staff says it is ‘a waste of time’
- Rafael Cruz Continues To Blame Church-State Separation For Violent Crime, Teen Pregnancy
- Texas Woman Arrested in Alleged Attempt to Resurrect Dead Toddler
- Bill O’Reilly: It’s ‘Open Season’ On Christians And White Men (VIDEO)
Special thanks to http://ThreadsOfDoubt.com for donating 5 shirts!
Next week – 10pm February 1, we are on Atheist Hangouts with David:
Us on the “Herd Mentality” Episode 39:
This Episode covers the week of Oct 3rd – 10th, 2011.
Steve Jobs followed natural medine, Creationsts caught on camera, Occupy Wall St, Bill O’Reilly says people who need jobs should just get them, Herman Cain is delusional, Conservative infighting, Conservapedia: Border Patrol, Invisible man rapes girl.
Clips used: The Nightline Face-Off: Does God Have a Future?, Creationism propaganda for children caught on camera, CSPN, Entertainment Tonight, WSJ.com Keep Conservatives United, A Few Good Men.
Friends of the show:
This week’s show covers September 19 – 26.
Criminals in Alabama can go to church instead of jail.
Bad call by an atheist.
Pledge of Allegiance petition to take Under God out. Bill O’reilly threatens to quit. President Obama will make guns illegal. Rick Perry and the crazy people who work for him. Syrian girl mutilated. Troy Davis is executed. Ann Coulter is a jackass. Audience boo’s a gay soldier. A teen contributor to “It Gets Better” kills himself. Excommunicated gay Mormon kills himself.
Clips Used: Patton Oswalt, 700 club, Jail or Church, Fox News, The Simpsons, Entertainment Tonight, Lou Reed, Jesus Camp and Blue Suade Hooked on a Feeling, News World.
Download the latest episode here:
Or listen in the player on the left.
- Norway massacre exposes incendiary immigration issue
- An un-American response to the Oslo attack
- Amid Bachmann controversy, many Christians cool to conversion therapy for gays
- Bachmann Predicted The World Would End In 2006: ‘We Are In The Last Days’
- Austrian Man Wins Right To Wear Pasta Strainer In License Photo
- Sorry, O’Reilly: Anders Breivik Is A Christian
- 9/11 Settlement Doesn’t Fully Address Cancer Issues
- NSW rabbis brawl over child abuse
- Sex abuse led to 26 suicides says policeman
- Loving Christians respond to atheists
- Rick Perry Asked Why More Kids Are Getting Pregnant in Texas
- Climate Change and Cloud Cover – the new report
- Glenn Beck Flip-Flops By Promoting And Criticizing Youth Political Camps