- Atheist Symbol Rejected By Capital One, But Jesus Is Preapproved
- Atheists sue Pennsylvania for declaring 2012 ‘Year of the Bible’
- House gives preliminary OK to bill that supporters say preserves religious freedom, but opponents say allows discrimination
- Rick Santorum Calls Obama a Nig
- New York City Department of Education Bans References To Dinosaurs To Avoid Insulting Creationists
- Hapless MPs defend faith healers
- Nottingham Imam jailed for sex attack on two boys
- Church fakes teens’ kidnapping using real gun
- Apocalypse 2012: France’s Bugarach Peak Draws Believers Who Await Alien Rescuers
Former Worldwide Church of God preacher says Jesus Christ is returning on May 27, 2012 and that today marks the end of time and beginning of “half time”, White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars, In Jerusalem, women are voiceless at a decidedly womanly event, My Guantánamo Nightmare, Generous Governor Pardons Men Who Murdered Their Wives, Christian Extremists Rewrite The Constitution, And You’re Not In It, Survey: U.S. Protestant pastors reject evolution, split on Earth’s age, Spanish bishop legitimates rape, Mitt Romney: Questions About Wall Street, Income Inequality Are Driven By ‘Envy’, Indiana Republicans Introduce Bill To Allow ‘The Lord’s Prayer’ To Be Required By Schools, Police Investigating Woman for Violating Adultery Law, German priest admits 280 counts of sexual abuse, Christian anti-abortion group says aborted fetuses are used in food taste-enhancement tests
Visit our website: https://shop.dissonancepod.com for all the stories and links.
Notes for week 12/ 31/ 11Hugo Chávez hints at US cancer plot, Archbishop of Chicago under fire for comparing Gay Pride parade to Ku Klux Klan , 31 years for 31$ worth of weed, Utra-Orthodox bounty, Gingrich’s Commission On Religious Freedom Caters To NOM/Catholics’ Self-Victimization, Gingrich Puts a Price on His Family Values : He sheltered his $4-million book bonanza from his struggling, non-trophy ex-wife, Gingrich Floats Sarah Palin As Possible Vice President Pick, Psychic Predictions for 2012, Why Dr. Oz will not save pharmacy practice, Celebrities and Science 2011, Mars visitors Basiago and Stillings confirm Barack Obama traveled to Mars.
Video that the initial clip comes from: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3895341627365179412