STORIES FROM THE WEEK
- Laura Ingraham Mocks Greta Thunberg: She’s Like Children Of The Corn – HollywoodLife
- Robert Jeffress: Climate Change Is an ‘Imaginary Crisis’ That God Won’t Let Happen | Right Wing Watch
- Marching band trolls anti-LGBT university in the best possible way
- TWIT – This week in trump
- ‘I think you should ask for VP Pence’s conversations’: Trump throws Mike Pence under the bus – Raw Story
- Trump’s rationale for withholding aid to Ukraine changed overnight – Vox
- Senate unanimously calls for Trump to release Ukraine whistleblower complaint – Axios
- Trump calls on nations to reject globalism, embrace nationalism
- Trump’s tweet about Greta Thunberg is one of his ugliest yet – Vox
- Dave Daubenmire: The Devil Is Using Billie Eilish to Steal Our Children | Right Wing Watch
2 comments on Episode 489: A Happy Young Girl Looking Forward to a Bright Future
“Pack that shit in air-tight” sounds like some horrifying serial killer shit… If that hasn’t been a movie plot yet, I’m sure it will be. “He does the nose and mouth last.”
Great episode. (Goddamn, it’s been a week, hasn’t it? But it feels like things are just getting rolling. More insanity to come.)
Just wanted to mention a couple of things:
Greta Thunberg doesn’t tend to smile, partly because she has Aspergers, and partly because fuck those old men, she doesn’t have to.
Trump was lying about European aid to Ukraine. In fact the EU has contributed twice as much to Ukraine as the U.S. has.
Not only did somebody in the White House send their talking points email to Democrats, including Nancy Pelosi — they panicked and sent out a second message trying to “recall” the previous email, apparently not understanding how email works.
And I loved hearing the guy who believes Noah’s Ark really happened, describe global warming as a “fantasy”.