Happy New Year! Tom and Cecil have a flashback to their old podcasting days while reading off the Tupac rap lyrics that the Sri Lankan church printed by accident. Tom predicts the end of the world while discussing news that the Pakistani Minister directed a nuclear threat to Israel based off of fake news and the guys review the many Donald Trump conspiracy theories.
Stories covered in episode:
- Sri Lankan church service prints Tupac rap lyrics by accident
- Reading Fake News, Pakistani Minister Directs Nuclear Threat at Israel
- 58 Donald Conspiracy Theories
- Attacks Were Orchestrated By The CIA To Prevent Trump From Becoming President
- Theodore Shoebat: National Geographic Publishers Should Be Burned At The Stake For Featuring Transgender Child
- Gordon Klingenschmitt: Gays In US Like ISIS, ‘Metaphorically’ Throw Christians ‘Off A Roof’
- Twitter makes merry over RNC’s ‘bonkers’ Christmas greeting welcoming their ‘new King’
- Nearly 50% of Donald Trump voters believe Hillary Clinton is involved in pedophilia ring: poll
- Alex Jones is a Sick Death Metal Vocalist
- A Finder’s Guide To Facts
See us live with the GAM crew on January 13, 2017. Tickets are selling out fast:
One comment on “Episode 335: Mad Gainz Bro!”
Forget live with the GAM crew in Chicago! Where can I see Alex Jones live with the Yeti Turds? I’d pay money for that! Alex could reprise some of his most famous uber-delusional rants to the Scandinavian Death Metal that has inspired suicides around the world.