- Coins thrown into plane engine by elderly passenger for ‘luck’
- Christian Activist: Atheist Teachers Are Telling Kids “Homo Sex Is Normal”
- FRC Warns Obama Running Anti-Christian ‘Shadow Government’ From ‘Mansion Command Center’
- The Catholic Church is freaking out about fidget spinners
- Jordan to cancel ‘marry the victim’ clause shielding rapists
- Wayne Allyn Root Says ‘Crazy Liberal Nutcases’ Are Driving America Toward Civil War
- GOP Congressman Laughs Off Prenatal Coverage: ‘Why Do We Have To Pay For That Coverage That We Can’t Use?’
- Watch As A Hatchet-Wielding Alex Jones Decapitates A Trump Pinata
3 comments on Episode 367: Fidget Sinners
Just to nitpick: (44:22)
Samson is the Hercules of the Jews.
Jesus would be… someone else I could’ve named if I knew any Greek mythology beyond popular movies/TV.
That’s no mere hatchet that Alex Jones is wielding, it’s a throwing tomahawk! Throwing a tomahawk at a pinata would be even less effective than those two chops that barely even dented the thing, though. On the other hand, if you mounted it on something solid… I think I might be on to something here! That sounds more fun than swinging at it with a bat.
Tom, did they sit you next to a mirror on the flight again? “There was a fuckin’ monster of a man who sat next to me. He was fuckin’ huge in every way. He was drunk as a skunk. And he talked the whole flight.” You sure that wasn’t you. ;P