- Tunisia: little girls with Islamic veil, revolt in country
- Saudi cleric says ‘baby burkas’ would prevent child molestation
- Raping women in Tahrir NOT ‘red line’: Egyptian preacher Abu Islam
- Catholic Leader Bill Donohue: ‘Gay’ Dog Saga Proves Being Gay ‘A Bonus,’ While ‘Straights’ Ignored
- ‘Gays Will Burn Christians at the Stake’ Says Pastor
- Pastor apologizes for praying alongside Muslims, Jews at Newtown vigil
- Is David Barton Now Getting his ‘History’ from Louis L’Amour Novels?
- ‘Sorceress’ burned alive in Papua New Guinea
Cecil’s other podcast – Double Leg Radio: doublelegradio.com
2 comments on Episode 86: Clerical Error
Another great show! But man, are you gnashing your teeth that the Pope waited until your show was in the can before resigning? What a dick, right?
Actually, it’s “Paw-poo-ah” New Guinea, not “Paw-paw”. It’s an easy mistake to make though. And yes, the people there do have to be told not to kill witches, and even after being told not to kill witches, in recent years, more and more cases of witch-killing have been reported. When your beliefs are not based on reason, reason cannot be used to dissuade them.