Johnny Enlow: God Is Using Trump to Separate History into Before Trump and After Trump Eras
Nepal’s mass animal slaughter begins despite outcry
Federal agency will be run by man who tried to ban feeding homeless
Buffalo’s Bishop Richard Malone resigns after a year of pressure and Buffalo Bishop Resigns After Scandal Over Secret List of Abusive Priests
New wave of sexual-abuse lawsuits could cost Catholic Church more than $4 billion
Augusto Perez: If You Oppose Trump, You Need Fasting and Prayer ‘Because Something Is Wrong in You’
This week in trump:
- Audio of private Trump Tower meeting reveals how Donald won over evangelical leaders
- Trump calls Trudeau ‘two-faced’, cancels press conference and leaves Nato summit early after video of world leaders laughing at him
- Trump caught on microphone congratulating himself about his Trudeau attack
- Trump, Who Slashed Taxes by $1.5 Trillion, Is Pushing Cuts to Food Stamps
- Trump claims Americans have to flush the toilet ’10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once’
Thanks to Puzzle in a thunderstorm for joining us.
One comment on “Episode 500 Celebration”
Noah: in the picture from the Nepalese story, that sword looks like a large version of a Kukri, the traditional weapon/tool of the Gurkhas. Even the standard-issue military Kukri (I have one) can decapitate a person; I’m sure a two-handed version would be handing for slaughtering pretty much any kind of livestock. The sharp edge is indeed on the inside of the curve.