- Pastor Charles Worley’s Anti-Gay Rant Goes Viral, Says Homosexuals Should “Die Out” [VIDEO]
- Anderson Cooper Does Not Take Pity on Woman Who Tries to Defend Gay-Bashing Pastor
- Obama spending binge never happened
- Tortured Afghan teen on attackers: ‘The same should be done to them’
- Official: 122 girls, 3 teachers poisoned at Afghan school
- Rep. Walter Jones likens church tax rule to Communism
- A Year After the Non-Apocalypse: Where Are They Now?
- One Million Moms targets DC, Marvel over gay storylines
- “Unorthodox” priest still practising after sexually abusing woman
Beginning clip: Pastor Charles Worley
Clips: Anderson Cooper, Obama Audiobook, Allahu Akbar, Michele Bachmann, Ellen vs. 1M Moms, Jesus Camp + Blue Suade
6 comments on Episode 49: Veritable Bacchanalia of Regret
you guys are being totally unfair here. Those people aren’t for raping and torturing 13 yr olds, they’re just for traditional marriage. Totally different.
My intertube sense thins Scott was being sarcastic…
Regarding the unfortunate 13 y.o., maybe ‘dad’ shoots blanks. Not like he’d ever admit that, of course. He’d probably claim she used her powers to make him impotent. Regarding the holy reverend Worley, he says in his rant what I believe is the gist of most if not all of the anti-gay sentiment. Watching two men kiss makes him want to puke. I bet if you got most anti-gay bigots to speak the truth, they’d say the very thought of same gender couples making sex makes them sick. The bible just happens to be a convenient excuse.
Let’s not cut the military budget…he’ll, most of your horrific items come straight from the Taliban’s religious crap.
Well, after being in the military for 24 years, there are some cuts that could be made, but it would be hard because the entire system would have to be reworked…and old farts never let that happen!
Love the podcast, thanks!
Where’s the new episode? I need my monday fix.