- Afghan schoolgirls poisoned in anti-education attack
- Man made woman read Bible at gunpoint
- Vatican: American nuns need reform
- Vatican defends excommunication for raped nine-year-old girl’s abortion
- Sri Lankan held for “witchcraft” in Saudi Arabia
- Brandi and Russel Bellew, Parents, Lose Children After Son Dies Due To ‘Faith Healing’
- Family Flees ‘Haunted House,’ Sues Landlord
- Woman arrested for child abuse thought her baby was possessed
- Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November
- Christian counsellor’s attempt to cure gay man was ‘malpractice’
- Dangers of Chinese Medicine Brought to Light by DNA Studies
Clips: Intro: Bill Connolly on Most Haunted, Pulp Fiction, Jesus Camp, Jesus Camp + Blue Suede, Harry Potter, Ghostbusters, Ted Nugent, The Simpsons, A Few Good Men, Magnum PI Theme
4 comments on Episode 44: Excommunication Breakdown
Another great show! Hey, speaking of witches and the Westboro Baptist Church, wouldn’t it be great if Fred Phelps and his band of loonies would picket (with their Exodus 22:18 signs) the set of The Long Island Medium? That has the potential to be funnier than the “Burn her she’s a witch!” scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Your rants against the Catholic Church were spot on. However, you should have mentioned the FFRF’s recent ad in the Washington Post exhorting liberal catholics to abandon the church.
Just in case any of the nuns who got reamed by the troglodyte council of Bishops happen to stumble upon your excellent summary of their situation.
Seattle PI died. It was pronounced with a “jencer” at the end. Crappy rag in any case. Didn’t even have good funnies but did have Horsey editorial toons and Bob McCausland’s Hairbreadth Husky. Cool stuff.
If you are looking for notable Seattle acronyms, nothing beats public transit:
S outh L ake U nion T rolley
I believe there are t-shirts still available that exclaim you rode this vehicle, possibly even bumper stickers.