Thanks again to Dumbass from Dumbass Guide to Knowledge and Invisible Sky Monster
- Child porn found on Montana priest’s Nintendo DS
- Cape Town faith healing event ends in one death and 16 injuries
- Italy: Man kills ‘possessed wife,’ spends day with body
- Gingrich Calls Obama a Christian Who Behaves Like a Muslim
- More See “Too Much” Religious Talk by Politicians
- Women Continue To Fill Rick Perry’s Facebook Wall With Mock Questions
- Cameron: Secular Humanists are Imposing Their Faith on Everybody
- Jury returns guilty verdicts in ‘Holy Ghost’ rape trial
- Geraldo Rivera: Hoodie responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death
- Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists ‘defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network’
Clips: Ancient Aliens – History Channel, Billy Madison, Jesus Camp, Newt Gingrich, The Simpson’s, Rick Perry, Jesus Camp – Blue Suede, Lou Reed – The Gun, Some asshole televangelist.
Editors note: We may have inadvertently called Trayvon Martin Travon Williams in this show – It is Cecil’s fault, he watches too much NFL and mixed the names Tramon Williams and Trayvon Martin. Blame him.
EDIT: Forgot to add Terry’s Tumblr: http://analyzedatheist.
Visit our Website at https://shop.dissonancepod.com for all the links.
5 comments on Episode 40: Three Dumbasses
Hey guys, I love the podcast! I came over from Irreligiosophy as well. You are a worthy replacement 🙂
“The Atheist Experience must have mobilized or something” Matt Dillahunty mentioned the poll on his facebook page, you were second place a couple hours later. Every other comment on his page were people wondering what the hell cognitive dissonance was. Look on the bright side, I can’t be the only new listener you picked up over this poll.
Kirk Cameron follows Ray Croc around? Big Macs and french fries are his Comfort food?
I wasn’t able to listen to the last part of the podcast with DA, all the “uhh’s” were driving me nutso batso. Great episode either way.
LOL – I am *certainly* nowhere near as good at smooth talking as Cecil and Tom. I am *much* better when I’m able to organize my thoughts ahead of time and read off a script.
I actually had some scripted answers prepared to questions I anticipated Cecil and Tom might ask. The only problem was that they didn’t ask those questions.
My apologies for ruining that part of the show for you. If you listen to my Dumbasses Guide To Knowledge podcast, there are no “uhh’s” and such. You’d probably be turned off of my Invisible Sky Monster podcast though.