- 16-year-old girl killed herself after being forced to marry her rapist
- Abortion foes to say exorcism prayers at clinic
- ‘We Have No Choice’: One Woman’s Ordeal with Texas’ New Sonogram Law
- Church Puts Legal Pressure on Abuse Victims’ Group
- Iowa high school assembly stirs protest
- In his heart, Rick Santorum knows that Dutch people are forcibly euthanized
- Santorum: Obama DOJ favors ‘pornographers over children’
- Wyoming Native American tribe gets rare permit to kill bald eagles
- Heaven scent: Pope orders eau de cologne that he alone may wear
Clips: allahu akbar, Jesus Camp, The Simpson’s,Louis CK learns about the Catholic Church, Jesus Camp Ft. Blue Suede, Notorious B.I.G. Big Poppa.
We were on the Conspiracy Skeptic show.
Visit our Website at https://shop.dissonancepod.com for all the links.
4 comments on Episode 39: The Emperor’s New Scent
Bromance? Be still my heart! You DID listen to my love soliloquy! You DO care!
Wow, “The Atheist Experience” has really pulled out into the lead in that poll! They didn’t even sneak up on you or anything like that, just one minute you were winning by a solid margin, and the next they just shot ahead like an arrow!
I went and checked – it’s weird, they don’t mention the poll on their website or on their Facebook page, and I checked out their latest episode and they never ask their audience to vote for them.
I guess it’s just strange how these things work out sometimes.
Sooooo, is the Roman Catholic Church arguing for the infallibility of their position, or the fellate-ability of their position?