Stories covered in episode:
- Christian activist: ‘God will curse the children and grandchildren of those who opposed Trump’ ,
- Rape victims can have a good life if they marry their rapists: Tasek Gelugor MP
- Lakewood mall plan opposed because it would allow non-Jews and ‘hanging out’
- Pat Robertson: We Have Been ‘Dominated’ By ‘Homosexuals’
- Right-wing preacher justifies Trump’s Access Hollywood tape as God’s work
- Lawmaker: Miscarrying women must carry dead fetuses to term
- The religious reasons Mike Pence won’t eat alone with women don’t add up
- Rick Joyner Recounts The Eight Hour Visit He Made To Heaven
2 comments on Episode 352: Can You Nair Down There?
C’mon guys. Do you really think Trump would have acted against Syria without Uncle Vlad’s approval. This was probably the Kremlin’s idea and orchestrated by them. It was probably designed to simulate daylight between the Trump administration and the Kremlin.
I’m not one to believe in crazy conspiracy theories, but St-Ralph does have a point.
The USN fired somewhere around 60 Tomahawks at the air base and the very next morning the Syrian air force was flying missions out of that base as if nothing had happened. That tells you the USN did not hit the armory, the planes or the runway. WTF did they hit??? Those missiles are relatively precise (GPS, 2 way live sat communication, live camera…) and can even hit moving targets soooo…. it kinda makes one wonder if this strike was “just for show”.