Download the latest episode here:
Or listen in the player on the left.
- First Study of Its Kind Shows Benefits of Providing Medical Insurance to Poor
- Stem cells restore eyesight to North Carolina woman, blind for 20 years due to an allergic reaction to chicken pox. She refuses to call it a “miracle”, giving credit to science and medicine.
- The cowardice and intolerance of slapping a Darwin fish on your car bumper.
- Richard Wiseman’s book Paranormality considered too sceptical for the US market
- Bachmann’s Parable For The Poor: Have Faith In God And You Won’t Need Welfare
- Some info on Michele Bachmann’s “Re-Closeting” Clinic and the values conveyed by Jewish and Christian scripture
- BREAKING: Bachmann pledges to ban pornography
- Mitt Romney refuses to sign anti-gay marriage pledge by conservative Christian group
- Rapture ribbing may have led to shooting at Eugene workplace