Download the latest episode here:
Or listen in the player on the left.
- First Study of Its Kind Shows Benefits of Providing Medical Insurance to Poor
- Stem cells restore eyesight to North Carolina woman, blind for 20 years due to an allergic reaction to chicken pox. She refuses to call it a “miracle”, giving credit to science and medicine.
- The cowardice and intolerance of slapping a Darwin fish on your car bumper.
- Richard Wiseman’s book Paranormality considered too sceptical for the US market
- Bachmann’s Parable For The Poor: Have Faith In God And You Won’t Need Welfare
- Some info on Michele Bachmann’s “Re-Closeting” Clinic and the values conveyed by Jewish and Christian scripture
- BREAKING: Bachmann pledges to ban pornography
- Mitt Romney refuses to sign anti-gay marriage pledge by conservative Christian group
- Rapture ribbing may have led to shooting at Eugene workplace
3 comments on Episode 6: Bachmann Nutter Overdrive
When I think of Michelle Bachmann I think of the Sinclair Lewis quote: "When Fascism comes to America it will come wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."…However, I would ammend it by adding, "following her porn-free husband like a good Christian Stepford wife."
Great episode! Thanks for making me laugh.
It was a good laugh hearing the comments on Mittens here after the election 1½ years later… ‘I could see myself voting for him – what he says doesn’t rub me the wrong way like Bachmann’… Well, that didn’t last too long, did it?
Oh, and that story about the Darwin fish sounded so much like satire – how the author got through writing it without realizing the irony of it (or is it irony? I can’t be bothered to google it) is fucking amazing and very unbelievable.
Greetings from 2016! If you’re concerned about what Bachmann’s campaign says about the American people… boy do I have some toupee-toting bad news for you guys.