Episode 316: José Can You Sí…
Cecil and Tom discuss several stories from south of the Mason-Dixon line which include Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson, Louie Gohmert, Matt Bevin, and more.
Stories covered in this episode:
- Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So ‘We Would Know We Have God On Our Side’
- Louie Gohmert: I Was Right That Hate Crimes Law Would Be ‘Used Against Christians’ (He Wasn’t)
- Donald Trump Imagines An America Where Everyone Lives ‘Under One God’
- KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of ‘Tyrants’ And ‘Patriots’
- Steve Quayle: Louisiana Flooding Was The Work Of ‘A Weather Weapon’
- Rick Joyner: ‘There Is Much More Freedom Of Religion In Russia Than There Is In America’
- Trump: Scalia Will Be ‘The Ultimate Example’ Of My Supreme Court Picks
- Donate to https://www.modestneeds.org/ at least $20.00. And send proof to [email protected] and we will insult whoever you want.
- Patrons can find the RSS feed here: How Do I Get And Use My Audio RSS Link?
- Glasgow Skeptics in the Pub on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/1107910115950581/
- Edinburgh Skeptics in the Pub: https://www.facebook.com/events/982928985138532/