This episode is a special episode in that it is the first show of 2017. We are finally out of the garbage dump that was 2016.
In this episode, Tom and Cecil start by discussing what’s been ruining Jim Bakker’s week. They move on to a story about Donald Trump’s misconceptions and tweets about vaccines.
Tom and Cecil review a couple of other clips and articles about ridiculous things Michael Savage says, the psychic and astrology world predictions for 2017, and how superstition prevents action against children drowning in Bangladesh.
Stories covered in episode:
The Cognitive Dissonance and God Awful Movies live show is coming up! Get your tickets before they sell out!
- De Blasio to end Metzitzah consent forms
- Pat Robertson gives NASA a Bible lesson: God didn’t put life on ‘barren rocks’ in space
- Republicans propose declaring Idaho a ‘Christian state’
- ISIS Burns 8000 Rare Books and Manuscripts in Mosul
- Idaho Republican backs faith-healer parents: ‘If I want to let my child be with God, why is that wrong?’
- Doctor invited to Oregon Senate says he prevents autism by not vaccinating his patients
- David Tredinnick, Tory MP, Says NHS Doctors Could Use Astrology To Treat Patients
- Pat Robertson: Serving Same-Sex Couple Like Serving Man-Dog Wedding
- Child marriage in Britain
- Must Be 14 To Enter! Catholic Church Rules! – Abuse Not A Serious Crime If 14 Or Older
- Chick-fil-A claims to cease anti-gay donations, clarifies policies
- Pastors pledge to defy IRS, preach politics from pulpit ahead of election
- Mitt Romney ‘Dyed His Face Brown’ to Appeal to Latino Voters
- Empty chair ‘lynchings’: Anti-Obama protests gone too far?
- Rick Perry Blames Separation Of Church And State On Satan
- Mom wants to know why spiritual healers didn’t call 911 for son
- Astrology guides some financial traders